1. (fixed in v126.96.36.199) Taskbar icon changes from WindowShadez™ to ShadezForm after using rightclick option to Show Options
2. (fixed in v188.8.131.52) Main menu can get clipped/overlayed by other shadez - it should always be topmost window
3. Main menu doesn't show after starting program, and demo is only layout more ...
Beta - Version history
- v184.108.40.206 - 7/1/2015 - Initial beta release
- v220.127.116.11 - 7/4/2015
- Added autohide/restore shade when it covers up the taskbar, when user has "Auto-hide the taskbar" feature turned on
- Fixed known issue #1
- v18.104.22.168 - 7/5/2015 - Fixed clipping issue with main menu (it would sometimes be covered by a shade)
- v22.214.171.124 - not released - Had an issue with startup and popup message hidden by splash screen
- v126.96.36.199 - 7/26/2015
- Changed behavior of task bar icon click to raise and lower shades, rather than the main menu
- Added Cover Task Bar option (main menu). This allows WindowShadez to cover your entire screen. The task bar is really rather small, and I never thought of it as detracting, annoying or in the way ... but with it covered, things are just that extra 5% better!
- Added Peel Back Edge option (main menu). This tells WindowShadez to "get out of the way" when you want to interact with something hidden, on the edge of the screen ... like the browser scroll bar or the Task Bar
- Reordered the rightclick menu options
- Added Flood option to PictureShadez rightclick menu
- Added Delete (others) - this is helpful in resetting a layout ... rather than toggling borders and shuffling 3-4 windows around. Just right click one, Delete others, then position the remaining Shade, rightclick and Invert
- Added (this one) to previous rightclick Delete option, for clarity
- v188.8.131.52 - 7/31/2015 - fixed bug with minimize/maximize (stuck minimized)
- v184.108.40.206 - 8/30/2015 (9 & 10 not released)
- fix issue with peel back feature, staying peeled back in some cases
- replaced splash screen with implementation that doesn't prevent popup message from showing
- in hopes of this being last Beta version, pushed beta date out to 2016.1.1
- v220.127.116.11 - 8/30/2015 - one more fix to the peel back issue
Q: What if I want to become a Beta Tester?
Q: How do I uninstall this program?
Q: Does this program save files to my hard drive?
Q: Do you have plans for any more features?